I look after the luxury side of travel on the TTG team, and no, I don’t just swan around the world’s best hotels and resorts. Ok, some of them. I’m fortunate to spend my time editing ttgluxury, looking after the luxury section of this website, organising the annual ttgluxury Seminar and our one-to-one showcase, Luxpo. I’ve been here since 2007 and when I’m not at the desk or on my travels, I’ll mostly be watching Downton Abbey. Follow me at twitter.com/aprilhutchinson
- 020 3714 4118
Leading Hotels of the World will roll out the new Remarkably Uncommon strapline and philosophy across all member hotels
Sovereign has redesigned its brand image in a bid to differentiate itself in a “cluttered luxury market”
The travel industry must seek to enhance its offering if it is to compete with the likes of emerging consumer options such as virtual reality, according to futurist Edie Weiner.
- ILTM: Don't give hope on Africa
- ILTM: industry needs to understand collaborative economy
- Win a trip to Thailand on the ttgluxury Experience!
- Carrier hails 'best year since recession'
- Emirates adds capacity to Maldives
- Luxury push planned for St Lucia
- Oetker Collection adds London hotel