I look after the luxury side of travel on the TTG team, and no, I don’t just swan around the world’s best hotels and resorts. Ok, some of them. I’m fortunate to spend my time editing ttgluxury, looking after the luxury section of the website, organising the annual ttgluxury Seminar and taking care of TTG Virtual: Luxury, our online conference. I also help look after the corporate & business travel section of the site and TTG. I’ve been here since 2007 and when I’m not at the desk or on my travels, I’ll mostly be watching Mad Men. Follow me at twitter.com/aprilhutchinson
- 020 3714 4118
New film aims to highlight the group’s growing Reserve brand
By-the-cabin yachting set to take off as Dream Yacht Charter opens UK operation
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is to open a 200-room hotel in Dubai.
- Jumeirah launches new brand
- Kempinski and Stafford part ways
- Savvy agents can win stays at Branson's hotels
- Taj to hit TV screens
- Travel advisors 'in their strongest position for a long time'
- The Beaumont ready for reservations
- New ship for Silversea 'on the drawing board'