I look after the luxury side of travel on the TTG team, and no, I don’t just swan around the world’s best hotels and resorts. Ok, some of them. I’m fortunate to spend my time editing ttgluxury, looking after the luxury section of the website, organising the annual ttgluxury Seminar and taking care of TTG Virtual: Luxury, our online conference. I also help look after the corporate & business travel section of the site and TTG. I’ve been here since 2007 and when I’m not at the desk or on my travels, I’ll mostly be watching Mad Men. Follow me at twitter.com/aprilhutchinson
- 020 3714 4118
London hotel will now run as an independent hotel
New training platform to motivate trade on Virgin Limited Edition’s growing portfolio
Indian hotel group reveals some of its secrets with behind the scenes documentary set in the Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai
- Travel advisors 'in their strongest position for a long time'
- The Beaumont ready for reservations
- New ship for Silversea 'on the drawing board'
- Premier Holidays puts Caribbean back into programme
- Disney gets dose of luxury with new Four Seasons
- ITC to hit acquistion trail following MBO
- A revolution in remote travel