I’ve been with TTG Media since 2007, and am currently brand production manager and technology editor. As well as sub-editing across our print titles and various websites, helping to make our news and features sparkle, and headlines entertain, I write and commission articles about the use of technology in the travel industry for TTG’s Toolkit section. Any tips or ideas for features welcome! Email me, or get in touch via Twitter at (@matt_parsons).
- 020 3714 4109
?When it comes to the travel industry, most firms focus on making the holiday itself a great experience. However, Thomas Cook’s Emma Davis argues much can be gained by improving payment experiences too. By Matthew Parsons
The ‘Internet of Things’ has moved on from fridges warning when beers are running low and could make an impact on travel - if there were greater collaboration. Matthew Parsons reports from DataArt’s recent Question Time event
Thomas Cook Group is targeting 50-60% of sales to be made online within three years, as it continues its digital transformation
- Technology: Breaking barriers with the bitcoin?
- Comtec's second coming: How Mike Russell is bringing the brand out of its 'bubble'
- What is it like to work for a travel company in Silicon Valley?
- 'Non-revenue' platform ID90 courts UK travel companies
- UK's first Traveltech Lab officially opens, with Gatwick and Sabre as partners
- Running in the background: Rob Barker on his return to Vertical Systems
- TTE 2015: 8 sessions not to miss at this year's show
Recent blog posts
New Thomson flights will launch direct to Mexico’s western coast this summer. Matthew Parsons chats to the regional tourism boards about bird-watching, tequila and the LGBT market