I’ve been with TTG Media since 2007, and am currently brand production manager and technology editor. As well as sub-editing across our print titles and various websites, helping to make our news and features sparkle, and headlines entertain, I write and commission articles about the use of technology in the travel industry for TTG’s Toolkit section. Any tips or ideas for features welcome! Email me, or get in touch via Twitter at (@matt_parsons).
- 020 3714 4109
The business, whose client list includes several major airlines, is bidding to increase its UK product range with new supplier agreements
London & Partners opened its doors to hopeful entepreneurs within the travel industry yesterday, with HRH The Duke of York opening the venue at an official ceremony.
What does the travel tech company have in common with chemical giant BASF? Its business and development director explains all to Matthew Parsons
- TTE 2015: 8 sessions not to miss at this year's show
- 30 Under 30: The young data expert making a mark at Click Travel
- Talking tech with a 50-year-old travel business
- Can Duetto's Vegas-inspired revenue management system crack Europe?
- Nurture talent, stay focused, learn to code: Open Destinations founder on travel tech success
- How HotelTonight revolutionised booking rooms - without a website in sight
- Three years in, HRG says Insight could go on to replace all its systems
Recent blog posts
New Thomson flights will launch direct to Mexico’s western coast this summer. Matthew Parsons chats to the regional tourism boards about bird-watching, tequila and the LGBT market