I’ve been with TTG Media since 2007, and am currently brand production manager and technology editor. As well as sub-editing across our print titles and various websites, helping to make our news and features sparkle, and headlines entertain, I write and commission articles about the use of technology in the travel industry for TTG’s Toolkit section. Any tips or ideas for features welcome! Email me, or get in touch via Twitter at (@matt_parsons).
- 020 3714 4109
Thomas Cook Group is targeting 50-60% of sales to be made online within three years, as it continues its digital transformation
Bitcoin may have an image problem, but Bitnet’s Akif Khan argues the travel industry can benefit from harnessing the digital currency. Matthew Parsons reports
Just over six months ago, Mike Russell completed a buyout of Comtec - and now the chief executive tells Matthew Parsons how the brand is stronger than ever
- What is it like to work for a travel company in Silicon Valley?
- 'Non-revenue' platform ID90 courts UK travel companies
- UK's first Traveltech Lab officially opens, with Gatwick and Sabre as partners
- Running in the background: Rob Barker on his return to Vertical Systems
- TTE 2015: 8 sessions not to miss at this year's show
- 30 Under 30: The young data expert making a mark at Click Travel
- Talking tech with a 50-year-old travel business
Recent blog posts
New Thomson flights will launch direct to Mexico’s western coast this summer. Matthew Parsons chats to the regional tourism boards about bird-watching, tequila and the LGBT market