I’ve been with TTG Media since 2007, and am currently brand production manager and technology editor. As well as sub-editing across our print titles and various websites, helping to make our news and features sparkle, and headlines entertain, I write and commission articles about the use of technology in the travel industry for TTG’s Toolkit section. Any tips or ideas for features welcome! Email me, or get in touch via Twitter at (@matt_parsons).
- 020 3714 4109
Amid the buzz about data marketing, it’s all too easy to forget that customers are real people. Sojern’s Stephen Taylor gives us some tips on striking the right balance
Fluxifi got the thumbs-up from the US Department of Defence. Founder Chris Lever believes it can work for the travel industry too
Samsung’s Futurescape event, being held on Wednesday, will explore how technology can help alleviate transport woes as the world’s urban populations swell. Matthew Parsons previews the research to be unveiled at the event
- SeatID targets business travellers with new Concur deal
- Travelzoo seeks to become 'full-service travel brand'
- Welcome to the UK's first travel tech incubator
- The resort that social media built: two innovative travel campaigns
- Confused by 'the cloud'? Here's the lowdown on new storage tech
- Costa Navarino expands with private villa scheme
- Bringing 'gamification' to corporate travel
Recent blog posts
New Thomson flights will launch direct to Mexico’s western coast this summer. Matthew Parsons chats to the regional tourism boards about bird-watching, tequila and the LGBT market