I’ve been with TTG Media since 2007, and am currently brand production manager and technology editor. As well as sub-editing across our print titles and various websites, helping to make our news and features sparkle, and headlines entertain, I write and commission articles about the use of technology in the travel industry for TTG’s Toolkit section. Any tips or ideas for features welcome! Email me, or get in touch via Twitter at (@matt_parsons).
- 020 3714 4109
Tech giant promises “a more personalised and dynamic shopping experience” for customers
Make It Social’s founder believes his “Book With Friends” concept could help travel sellers as well as consumers
Taxi booking is a hot topic this year, with the likes of Uber causing controversy across Europe. Now one company, Taxicode, has its eyes set on the UK travel trade
- Meet Vamoos, a MyThomson-style app that scales for small agencies
- How eBay is trying to 'make travel work' - and what's in it for you
- Big data gets personal: how to tailor the experience to suit your clients
- A new social intelligence tool - with approval from the Pentagon
- Samsung's Futurescape 2014 to explore how technology can help the travel industry
- SeatID targets business travellers with new Concur deal
- Travelzoo seeks to become 'full-service travel brand'
Recent blog posts
New Thomson flights will launch direct to Mexico’s western coast this summer. Matthew Parsons chats to the regional tourism boards about bird-watching, tequila and the LGBT market