I’ve been with TTG Media since 2007, and am currently brand production manager and technology editor. As well as sub-editing across our print titles and various websites, helping to make our news and features sparkle, and headlines entertain, I write and commission articles about the use of technology in the travel industry for TTG’s Toolkit section. Any tips or ideas for features welcome! Email me, or get in touch via Twitter at (@matt_parsons).
- 020 3714 4109
What does the travel tech company have in common with chemical giant BASF? Its business and development director explains all to Matthew Parsons
With Travel Technology Europe just weeks away, we take a look at what delegates can expect as the show returns to its roots in Olympia
He may be only 23, but Tom Davis’s flair for data is helping the TMC understand buyer behaviour and analyse its own performance
- Talking tech with a 50-year-old travel business
- Can Duetto's Vegas-inspired revenue management system crack Europe?
- Nurture talent, stay focused, learn to code: Open Destinations founder on travel tech success
- How HotelTonight revolutionised booking rooms - without a website in sight
- Three years in, HRG says Insight could go on to replace all its systems
- Amadeus unveils ‘Global Merchandising System’
- The group booking tool setting its sights on agentsVideo
Recent blog posts
New Thomson flights will launch direct to Mexico’s western coast this summer. Matthew Parsons chats to the regional tourism boards about bird-watching, tequila and the LGBT market