I've been with TTG almost eight years, having started as a features reporter way back in 2006. I became editor in November 2013 following a management buy-out, and now oversee the News and Features teams in creating our weekly magazine, our website, and a whole host of other events and products, including the official WTM Dailies. The Caribbean and Latin America are places close to my heart, since they were my specialist areas for so long, and I'm also passionate about responsible travel, and how tourism can have a positive impact on the world. If you've got a news story for us, or would like to find out about our features, download the useful guides on who to contact from our media centre. You can also follow me on Twitter at @philippajacks.
- 020 3714 4117
A new online marketing tool will help UK agents sell Sandals, Beaches and Grand Pineapple resorts across the Caribbean
Government legislation that now sees parents penalised for taking their children on holiday during term-time has not improved their education
Tanzer told delegates at the Travel Matters conference that strides have been made, but that much remains to be done
- Intrepid's new range courts indie travellers
- The expert sales tips that will cement bookings
- Small ships, big plans: is SeaDream set to crack the UK?
- Start-up Andara Travel scores five-figure Asia booking in first week
- Top of the table: partying at world-famous ski bar La Folie Douce
- Hassle hotspots are missing out on return visitors
- Campaigners want to stop 'orca circuses' - but do holidaymakers feel the same?
Recent blog posts
Nassau, one of just 700 islands that forms the Bahamas, will welcome thousands of new rooms in 2015. Pippa Jacks finds out more
Pippa Jacks discovers how the island plans to bring some competition to the Caribbean villa scene
Pippa Jacks discovers how Germany is capitalising on Royal Baby fever with British German Royal Heritage Routes
- On Our Radar: A new take on rum punch
- On Our Radar: Big cat spotting in Sri Lanka
- On Our Radar: Jamaica's Greenwood Plantation House
- On Our Radar: WW1 remembered
- On Our Radar: a taste of Guatemala
- On Our Radar: the CREES foundation in Peru's Manu rainforest
- On Our Radar: Val d'Isere's endless appeal