I joined TTG after leaving journo school five years ago, and oversee our Toolkit and Features sections, as well as contract supplements. My specialist areas include the Caribbean, Latin America, Indian Ocean, Africa, the UK and Europe. I also try to sneak in stories about diving and animals as much as I can, so if you spot a turtle or tiger in TTG, I’m probably to blame. My able Features team-mates are Katherine Lawrey and Carlie Trotter who both have their own specialist areas. We respond very well to cake. Oh, and my real name is Philippa but not even my mum calls me that - so ask for Pippa.
- 020 7921 8038
Sandals Barbados, which launched this week, will give the island a welcome boost in UK business, said Sandals chief executive Adam Stewart
The Visit Brazil Travel Association is to add four additional modules to its online agent training programme later this month.
SriLankan Airlines hopes that joining the Oneworld alliance next year will help position Sri Lanka’s capital as a new Asian hub.
- WTM 2013: Barbados must convert Rihanna-mania into “hard dollars”
- WTM 2013: Bahamas to suspend media contracts while it 'reviews' strategy
- Healing the nation: Sri Lanka's burgeoning luxury market
- Mexico to focus on LGBT and honeymoons in new global campaign
- Uga's 'serious' plans for UK
- St Lucia seeks to ramp up villa market
- Good Business: Standing up for animals in tourism
Recent blog posts
Pippa Jacks discovers how the island plans to bring some competition to the Caribbean villa scene
Pippa Jacks discovers how Germany is capitalising on Royal Baby fever with British German Royal Heritage Routes
Pippa Jacks learns about Trinidad and Tobago’s attractions and how to make authentic rum punch
- On Our Radar: Big cat spotting in Sri Lanka
- On Our Radar: Jamaica's Greenwood Plantation House
- On Our Radar: WW1 remembered
- On Our Radar: a taste of Guatemala
- On Our Radar: the CREES foundation in Peru's Manu rainforest
- On Our Radar: Val d'Isere's endless appeal
- On Our Radar: Balkan Holidays bets on Bulgaria