I've been with TTG almost eight years, having started as a features reporter way back in 2006. I became editor in November 2013 following a management buy-out, and now oversee the News and Features teams in creating our weekly magazine, our website, and a whole host of other events and products, including the official WTM Dailies. The Caribbean and Latin America are places close to my heart, since they were my specialist areas for so long, and I'm also passionate about responsible travel, and how tourism can have a positive impact on the world. If you've got a news story for us, or would like to find out about our features, download the useful guides on who to contact from our media centre. You can also follow me on Twitter at @philippajacks.
- 020 3714 4117
Agents can sell a three-night taster cruise from Southampton as a better-value alternative to spa breaks and city breaks, claimed the boss of Princess Cruises.
Terry Williamson has told an ITT audience that PE houses are “paying top price” - and that acquisitions are likely to continue
The announcement that Vista will be based in Europe when it launches in May 2016 has received “overwhelming feedback”
- Norwegian Cruise Line reveals fresh dining and entertainment for Escape
- Peer-to-peer models are no threat, say adventure travel bosses
- Are adventure operators out of step with consumers on financial protection?
- In pictures: Sandals takes 'Unveilings' events to UK agents
- Interview: Adam Stewart on keeping Sandals at the top of its game
- WTM: Half of safari revenue never reaches Africa, conservation expert claims
- WTM: Bahamas tips Canadian market for 15% growth
Recent blog posts
Nassau, one of just 700 islands that forms the Bahamas, will welcome thousands of new rooms in 2015. Pippa Jacks finds out more
Pippa Jacks discovers how the island plans to bring some competition to the Caribbean villa scene
Pippa Jacks discovers how Germany is capitalising on Royal Baby fever with British German Royal Heritage Routes
- On Our Radar: A new take on rum punch
- On Our Radar: Big cat spotting in Sri Lanka
- On Our Radar: Jamaica's Greenwood Plantation House
- On Our Radar: WW1 remembered
- On Our Radar: a taste of Guatemala
- On Our Radar: the CREES foundation in Peru's Manu rainforest
- On Our Radar: Val d'Isere's endless appeal