I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
Royal Caribbean has launched a new loyalty scheme for agents, offering a faster way to earn rewards for bookings
Airlines have the right to charge a supplement to customers who want to check-in their luggage, a court has ruled
The chairman of Clia Europe has admitted the industry needs to “address the question of cruise ships calling at historical sites”
- BA resumes flights to Kuala Lumpur
- FCO arranges evacuation flights for Brits in Mexico
- How do you dock Oasis in Southampton? Clue: it isn't plain sailing
- Abta reassures Scottish members over 'yes' vote
- 'Never more needed': Mark Tanzer on Abta's role in a changing industry
- Hi-tech theme for May Clia event
- Two Brits 'possible suspects' in Thailand backpacker murders
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient