I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
Tui Travel has been ranked fourth in the FTSE100 for its carbon rating.
MSC Cruises has raised commission on shore excursions, the line announced this morning
Hong Kong was braced for huge pro-democracy rallies today, as the territory’s leader urged protesters to back electoral reforms proposed by Beijing
- Kuoni moves back into ski market
- Monarch requests Atol licence extension from CAA
- Accountants Elman Wall partners with VAT expert
- Tui UK's director of retail to leave business
- Kathryn Beadle talks to TTG about her new role as MD of Uniworld
- Airbnb defends company days after Abta chair blasts 'sharing economy'
- FCO relaxes travel advice for Nairobi
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient