I have been at TTG for four years, after returning back to the magazine in May 2014 from a seven month sabbatical travelling the world. I oversee the news team, ensuring that the magazine is always on top of the latest breaking stories from the travel trade. I also cover the cruise patch, following all the new ship launches and latest issues from the sector. If you have a news story, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow me on @ttgtravelqueen
- 020 3714 4114
The boss of British Airways has come out against expansion at Heathrow, arguing that the costs of the project are “outrageous”
The European body representing travel agent and tour operators’ associations, including Abta, has filed a formal complaint against Lufthansa over its new distribution cost charge
A passenger is suing an airline after claiming to have suffered back pain after being sat next to an obese man on a flight
- 'Very likely' that missing debris is that of MH370
- Tui reveals location of new concept store
- Boost for Iran tourism after FCO lifts advice
- Trekking area in Nepal given green light after earthquake
- City braced for Thomas Cook results after Tunisia and Greece crises
- Google injects cash into luxury OTA
- Family arrive to collect 12-year-old school girl's body
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient