I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 3714 4114
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings has announced a deal with Princess Cruises to purchase Oceania Princess for the company’s newly acquired Oceania Cruises brand
Green ends two-year tenure as group announces positive full-year results
Flight path changes and number of night flights are a “massive issue”, says council leader
- Search called off for cruise ship passenger
- Philippines celebrates business success after WTM 2014
- Cook predicted to post 54% rise in pre-tax profits in full year results
- Former Travel Republic boss launches new website to 'shake-up online holiday purchase process'
- 'Scrap air tax on children's flights' - new demand from APD lobby group
- '€500 fine if you wheel your suitcase' - Venice's latest tourism law
- Egypt president promises 'immediate' action after tour op meeting
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient