I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
Ryanair has been ordered to repay some €10 million in illegal state aid which it received from France for operating at three small regional airports
The business impact of an ageing population and rapidly changing demographic will be among the key topics discussed at this year’s Abta Travel Convention in Slovenia
The US aviation regulator has lifted its ban on US carriers flying into Tel Aviv, although a number of European airlines have continued to cancel flights into the city
- UK investigators to start probing flight data from MH17
- Dozens killed in Taiwanese plane crash
- Safety assessments for risky air routes 'not good enough' says pilots group
- Costa Concordia begins final journey
- Expert view: Is it ever safe to fly over conflict areas?
- Airlines suspend flights to Israel as conflict with Palestine escalates
- Tom Daley's fear after emergency landing in Russia
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient