I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
The UK office of Air Fast Tickets has gone into administration, TTG has learned
Holland America Line has launched its 2015-16 winter brochure, featuring destinations such as Australasia, the South Pacific, the Panama Canal and Africa
The man tasked with improving the image of Ryanair has hinted at plans to launch a holiday brand within the next five years.
- British man found with throat slit in Bali
- Cruise body issues boarding guidelines as Ebola crisis deepens
- Gatwick to begin screening for Ebola
- Five people die after flash floods in Tenerife
- Miles Morgan sells minority stake to Minoan
- More than 1,500 flights hit as Lufthansa pilots begin eighth strike
- Flights cancelled as UK hit by aftermath of Hurricane Gonzalo
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient