I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
Geopolitical strife in key destinations such as Kenya and Thailand has hit half-year results at Kuoni with turnover falling 6% in the period
The UK’s advertising watchdog is working with Abta and a number of travel companies as part of a fresh look at holiday pricing
Changes would create a fairer system and help SMEs to expand, says regulator in piece for TTG
- Airline slammed by regulator over competition prize
- Monarch Airlines to cut 1,000 jobs?
- Tour ops see spike in World War I excursions
- Visitor numbers fall at SeaWorld in wake of Blackfish doc
- Manchester airport on target for busiest summer since 2007
- Profit boost for Travel Republic despite 'challenging trading conditions'
- City upbeat on Tui Travel shares, but analysts say 'wait and see'