I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
Monarch Airlines has confirmed an order for 30 new 737 Max jets worth an estimated $3.2 billion
BA parent reports operating profit of €900 million for the three months to September
The board Hurtigruten has recommended a takeover bid for Norwegian transport corporation by a group of investors.
- Tui merger plans gain approval from investors
- Flybe 'in talks' with European carriers to take over regional operations
- Heathrow 'our ideal first choice', says Branson
- OHG's liquidator still chasing elusive £2.7m VAT refund
- Bidding website Holiday Haggle calls on agents ahead of launchVideo
- Stella chief explains why the dnata deal is a 'growth opportunity'
- Norwegian boosts agent training with tech firm Zolv