I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
The boss of On Holiday Group (OHG) has lashed out at “greedy” HMRC and advised potential travel entrepreneurs to “get their brains tested” following the failure of one of the UK’s largest bed banks
Accommodation wholesaler Hotelbeds was in discussion with OHG prior to latter’s collapse
One of the founding members of the Association of Travel Agents - a campaign group set up to lobby on the Package Travel Directive - has admitted defeat in the battle with European regulators
- ‘Small bits’ of collapsed Preston Travel’s business attract interest
- Gold Medal sell-off is 'a great deal for all'
- Iglu reaps rewards of customer strategy with profits up 14%
- Minoan Group buys back stake in business
- GTMC: 'Business travel is going from strength to strength'
- On The Beach confident as profit grows by 25%
- Is the Airports Commission 'turning back the clock'?