I have been at TTG for four years, after returning back to the magazine in May 2014 from a seven month sabbatical travelling the world. I oversee the news team, ensuring that the magazine is always on top of the latest breaking stories from the travel trade. I also cover the cruise patch, following all the new ship launches and latest issues from the sector. If you have a news story, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow me on @ttgtravelqueen
- 020 3714 4114
A new website allows travel professionals to give anonymous reviews of their employers
A travel agency in Wolverhampton was threatened by armed raiders on Friday, before the robbers made off with different currencies from its foreign exchange desk
EasyJet staff have threatened to strike this summer, prompting fears that thousands of holidaymakers could face disruption this summer
- Cruise contribution to UK economy revealed
- Virgin Cruises to build three ships - and it wants your input
- Vietnam lifts visa requirements for UK
- Two new speakers announced for TTG LGBT conference
- Sandals and Barrhead announce tie-up
- 'Virgin Cruises' set to reveal new details
- Plane diverted after passenger's anger over nuts and crackers
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient