I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
Agents need to remember that the majority of cruisers are in their later years, and should not forget to market to this audience
The cruise sector has been forced to evolve to meet the media attention caused by challenges such as the Costa Concordia and Carnival Triumph, the president of Clia admitted last week
P&O has revealed the name of its new 3,600-passenger cruise ship as Britannia, as it insisted it would be the “greenest ship ever”
- Flights cancelled after typhoon hits China
- Princess Cruises cancels voyage after power failure on newest ship
- The TTG Interview: Kuoni's Derek Jones
- Columbus Day 2013: 'Give RCL a chance' Celebrity Cruises boss urges trade
- Kuoni grows its cruise business
- Travel Foundation warns trade 'not to get left behind'
- Carnival UK worker jailed after defrauding company out of £200,000
Recent blog posts
From Beijing to Chengdu - and what it was like to be in China during the Tiananmen incident…
What the city of Irkutsk in the heartland of Siberia had to offer, and why Mongolia’s capital was so impressive, and yet so shocking…
Exploring Russia’s fourth largest city - closed to foreigners until 1991.
- (Not so) Gay Moscow
- St Petersburg - 'beautiful palaces but no zebra crossings'
- First stop - Finland's finest