I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
Deal with Aim-listed firm will lead to more shops on the high street, says agency owner
Action covers European and international routes, and is expected to affect 200,000 passengers
Strong winds and rain expected to cause travel disruption, with Heathrow cancelling around 10% of flights
- Delta insists airlines will always opt for Heathrow slots over Gatwick
- Foreigners banned from visiting north of Sri Lanka
- Cruise passenger tests negative for Ebola after 'panic' onboard
- Celebrity Cruises 'game-changing' agent incentive
- Deadline to secure Monarch deal looms
- Thomas Cook chief to sit on British Chamber of Commerce council
- Calls for CAA and govt to do more after Blackpool closure
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient