I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
Abta has revealed that next year’s Travel Convention will be in Costa Navarino, the Peloponnese in the Greek region of Messinia.
“You’ll probably get things wrong” as you try and evolve your business, but that’s still ok
The boss of Gold Medal warned delegates to “think carefully” about selling their business, and “to be careful what you wish for”
- Abta 2014: 'Rip up your five year plan and start thinking about the now'
- Abta 2014: Domestic operators see rise in agent sales
- Abta 2014: Why you should be tapping into peer-to-peer travel
- Abta 2014: 'The consumer is back'
- Tui launches new 18-35 brand 'Thomson Scene'
- Royal Caribbean launches new agent loyalty scheme
- Airlines right to charge for hold baggage, EU rules
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient