I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
Royal Caribbean’s new ship Quantum of the Seas will “hopefully help prices to rise” for the line, the boss of Royal Caribbean Cruises Limited has said
Agents urged to get active on social media during 2014 event
Holidaymakers say travel companies should do more to offer them exhilarating new options.
- Iata has revealed the world's busiest air routes - and you'll be surprised
- Tui AG predicts 'very successful' year
- Nut allergy girl loses consciousness on Ryanair flight
- Monarch to stop flying from East Midlands airport
- Cunard cancels Queen Victoria sailings for multimillion-pound refit
- US asks for your thoughts on Esta scheme
- Investigation launched after Jet Airways plane drops 5,000 feet
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient