I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
Iata has said that discussions regarding AirFastTickets are expected to conclude by the end of next week
Couple given conditional discharges over three-week family holiday to Australia
Airport welcomes 6.6 million as new Terminal 2 opens for business
- Abta teams up with Royal Life Saving Society for safe swimming campaign
- Magaluf mayor's 'total anger' at video of British woman performing sex acts
- STA Travel discontinues sale of more animal tours
- Etihad announces launch of its first service from Scotland
- French police uncover terror plot to blow up Eiffel Tower and Louvre
- Avalon Waterways launches Asia programme
- SAA issues reminder about new regs for travelling to South Africa with children
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient