I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
MSC Cruises’ UK boss has insisted that talks with the company remain ongoing, and said he may even remain in the role of UK managing director, despite speculation over his role.
Carnival Corp has created a new position of senior vice president of corporate communications, bringing in a top US PR guru to help rebuild its reputation.
A passenger on an expedition cruise ship has reportedly been killed and two others injured, after their Zodiac was hit by a wave.
- Homeworking trend on rise as Travel Counsellors recruits one a day
- FCO updates Brazil advice after protests
- CarTrawler acquires Holiday Autos brand
- Agent foots client bill – and lands £25k sale
- Aboard the Royal PrincesVideo
- Heathrow warns 63,000 jobs could be lost if Thames Estuary airport is built
- Virgin Atlantic ups capacity to Florida from Manchester