I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
MSC Cruises has announced a partnership with the Lego group to create the first Lego-themed playrooms at sea
Firm owed money to AirTransat and “a large number of other airlines”
Not long ago, the line’s UK chief thought cruise wasn’t for him. Sophie Griffiths hears about his conversion and his plans for the business
- Alitalia to lay off nearly 1,000 employees
- New guidelines for children missing school - but cheaper holidays are not included
- Travel Counsellors sells stake to Equistone
- Celebrity Cruises offers 2016-17 season four months early
- Monarch completes sale of group to Greybull Capital
- Monarch 'on track' to complete sale as midnight deadline looms
- Princess Cruises cancels calls in West Africa amid Ebola fears
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient