I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
The boss of Stella Travel Services UK has said that dnata’s acquisition of the group is likely to be followed by investment across the business, with the possibility of new high street openings
Norwegian Cruise Line is to boost its agent training through a new partnership with technology firm Zolv
A British man has been found dead with his throat slit on the Indonesian island of Bali
- Cruise body issues boarding guidelines as Ebola crisis deepens
- Gatwick to begin screening for Ebola
- Five people die after flash floods in Tenerife
- Miles Morgan sells minority stake to Minoan
- More than 1,500 flights hit as Lufthansa pilots begin eighth strike
- Flights cancelled as UK hit by aftermath of Hurricane Gonzalo
- Delta insists airlines will always opt for Heathrow slots over Gatwick
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient