I have been at TTG for four years, after returning back to the magazine in May 2014 from a seven month sabbatical travelling the world. I oversee the news team, ensuring that the magazine is always on top of the latest breaking stories from the travel trade. I also cover the cruise patch, following all the new ship launches and latest issues from the sector. If you have a news story, email me at email@example.com, or follow me on @ttgtravelqueen
- 020 3714 4114
The line is unveiling a new agent incentive - and its head of sales says he is confident UK cruise passenger numbers will return to growth
Airbnb has been named as the official “alternative accommodation services supplier” for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Governments and airlines across the world have moved to ensure two people are in cockpits at all times following last week’s tragedy
- Uniworld launches 'stunning' Maria Theresa in Amsterdam
- Reopening of Tunis's Bardo museum delayed amid security concerns
- Brits killed in Germanwings crash
- Germanwings announces cancellations as crew 'decide not to operate aircraft'
- A Saharan odyssey as agent treks for charity
- Germanwings crash: French president says there are unlikely to be survivors
- Agents upbeat about cruise despite UK dip
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient