I have been at TTG for four years, after returning back to the magazine in May 2014 from a seven month sabbatical travelling the world. I oversee the news team, ensuring that the magazine is always on top of the latest breaking stories from the travel trade. I also cover the cruise patch, following all the new ship launches and latest issues from the sector. If you have a news story, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow me on @ttgtravelqueen
- 020 3714 4114
Royal Caribbean’s newest ship Anthem of the Seas was officially launched yesterday, with travel agent Emma Wilby as godmother
The line’s UK and Ireland boss has hinted that it could look at bundling shore excursions into cruise packages
Companies who ensure that they operate open and inclusive working environments are much more likely to succeed financially compared with their rivals
- Stonewall Workplace 2015: Companies should consider how many LGBT people they employ
- Prestige reassures agents over commission in wake of Cook announcement
- Election 2015: Lib Dems promise 'higher status for tourism' but rule out airport expansion
- River and luxury sailing ahead
- CAA to create 'aviation ombudsman'
- Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas arrives in the UK
- Agents hit back at Thomas Cook after commission cut
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient