I have been at TTG for four years, after returning back to the magazine in May 2014 from a seven month sabbatical travelling the world. I oversee the news team, ensuring that the magazine is always on top of the latest breaking stories from the travel trade. I also cover the cruise patch, following all the new ship launches and latest issues from the sector. If you have a news story, email me at email@example.com, or follow me on @ttgtravelqueen
- 020 3714 4114
The managing director of Holland America Line and Lynn Narraway has been named as the new chair of Clia UK and Ireland.
National Air Traffic Services has confirmed it will be compensating customers following the flight delays caused by a technical glitch last Friday
P&O Cruises has announced a new multimillion-pound advertising campaign, which will see TV adverts fronted by Rob Brydon, and a number of prizes for agents in what the line has termed its “biggest ever sales campaign”
- A purr-fect souvenir: Classic exec adopts stray cat at Cyprus conference
- Korean Air faces possible sanctions after nut rage fiasco
- AirAsia X signs $15bn order for 55 new planes
- Tui Group unveils new top committee
- IHG acquires Kimpton Hotels for $430m
- Nats chief admits pay could be affected after 'computer glitch'
- Cruise and Maritime Voyages acquires 600-passenger ship
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient