I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
Quark Expedition has revealed plans to make an announcement “shortly” about a third Antarctic ship for the 2015-16 season
A Thomson Airways flight from Tunisia to Edinburgh had to be diverted to Gatwick after a woman threw her prosthetic leg at cabin crew and shouted abuse at them
Tailor-made trips are becoming ever more popular, pushing operators to search out new destinations
- Princess Cruises announces new ship Video
- BA to be sued over sexual abuse claims
- Royal Caribbean to launch new agent incentive
- Ukrainian officials claim MH17 was downed by 'missile shrapnel'
- Pilots of the Air Algerie plane 'asked to turn back'
- School holiday fines are a blunt approach
- Concern holidays may be in jeopardy after passport workers go on strike
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient