I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
The Travel Network Group is introducing a new preferred partners programme, its group commercial director told delegates at its annual conference this weekend
Travelport has developed a prototype iPhone app for trip planning, solely for Travel Network Group members to use.
Giles Hawke has confirmed he is leaving Carnival UK to join a “competitor of the company”
- Travel Network Group 2013: CAA on the warpath for those breaching Atol regulations
- Travel Network Group 2013: Green shoots on horizon
- The Travel Network Group 2013: Atol certificates to be stored in centralised system
- The life of Worldchoice's Colin Heal
- Travel Network Group 2013: Lewis tells members it's time for 'growth'
- Former Worldchoice chairman Colin Heal passes away
- Virgin Atlantic posts record annual loss