I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
MSC Cruises has raised commission on its shore excursions from 5% to 15%, its executive director confirmed last week.
Ron Yeatman confirms UK office is in administration, but says US and Europe operations are unaffected
Ayrshire agency’s viral video sparked huge wave of media interest
- Interview: Harriet Harman on Labour's plan for the 'winning sector'
- AirFastTickets UK office enters administration
- Holland America releases 2015-16 winter brochure
- Ryanair could launch holiday brand 'within five years'
- British man found with throat slit in Bali
- Cruise body issues boarding guidelines as Ebola crisis deepens
- Gatwick to begin screening for Ebola
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient