I have been at TTG for four years, after returning back to the magazine in May 2014 from a seven month sabbatical travelling the world. I oversee the news team, ensuring that the magazine is always on top of the latest breaking stories from the travel trade. I also cover the cruise patch, following all the new ship launches and latest issues from the sector. If you have a news story, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow me on @ttgtravelqueen
- 020 3714 4114
The UK boss of Carnival Cruise Lines has praised UK agents for their support in boosting the line’s image in the country
The line’s new ship Carnival Vista will operate out of Athens and Barcelona, with some sailings aimed specifically at the UK market
A new website aims to bring down the cost of cruise excursions for families - and its founders are opening up the product to travel agents.
- Tour operators unite to push Egypt message
- Celebrity Cruises honours agents at first awards event
- Clooney's Venice wedding drove Italy enquiries up 20%, Kuoni report reveals
- Uniworld reveals trade focus and talks of ‘moral obligation’ to Egypt tourism
- Take a virtual tour of Quantum on Google Maps Business ViewVideo
- Delays likely for Atol reform
- G Adventures appoints Magic Rooms MD as new UK chief
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient