I have been at TTG for four years, after returning back to the magazine in May 2014 from a seven month sabbatical travelling the world. I oversee the news team, ensuring that the magazine is always on top of the latest breaking stories from the travel trade. I also cover the cruise patch, following all the new ship launches and latest issues from the sector. If you have a news story, email me at email@example.com, or follow me on @ttgtravelqueen
- 020 3714 4114
?Finding clients is usually the biggest concern for most travel agents when starting out, but when you’re already a TV star with a long list of industry contacts and footballers on your books, it seems you have little to worry about on that score
Airbus has filed patents for a new supersonic jet dubbed the “son of Concorde”, which would see it fly from London to New York in an hour
Air traffic controllers in Greece are undertaking strike action today, the UK Foreign Office has warned.
- Results from Reunion island Boeing 777 wing part to be announced today?
- Mark Warner announces Ben Roseveare as new head of sales
- EasyJet strike averted after pay deal reached
- Malaysian experts head to Paris after discovery of wing part
- Four injured in London tour bus accident
- US carriers ban big-game trophies
- Norwegian plots return to Asia and Australia for 2016
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient