I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
Olympian Tom Daley tweeted of his fear after the Virgin Atlantic plane he was travelling on was forced to make an emergency landing in Siberia
The Foreign Office updated its advice yesterday for Morocco, warning of an “increased threat of terrorism”.
Two flight-data recorders from the destroyed MH17 plane have been handed over to Malaysian experts
- Running in memory of Veronica St Louis
- Game of Thrones star takes to Twitter after BA bars her from lounge
- Injunction against Travelopo lifted
- Gay people still suffer problems at hotels, survey finds
- Hapag-Lloyd launches €200 drinks offer to attract UK guests
- Malaysia Airlines shares plunge as questions raised over its future
- Why were airlines allowed to fly over Ukraine?
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient