I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
MSC Cruises is to become the first mainstream cruise line to base a ship in Cuba
Ryanair is to seek damages from rental company Hertz after the car hire provider terminated an exclusive supply agreement
The captain of the doomed TransAsia flight 235 switched off the only working engine seconds before the jet crashed into a river in Taipei, a report has revealed
- Gatwick defiant despite commission snub
- Operators call for calm amid Greek fiscal crisis
- Green given minimum Thomas Cook share payout
- Iglu boss warns of extra package travel costs for consumers
- Monarch chief: 'Industry must not abandon Greece'
- Falling oil prices help boost UK economy
- Transport minister open to banding Atol Protection Contribution