I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
American Airlines Group has reported a record first quarter net profit of $932 million
Sir Roy McNulty has claimed an inconclusive election result will render plans to expand Heathrow unachievable
A leading Liberal Democrat MP has hinted that a new attempt could be made to change the party’s position on airport expansion
- Passenger growth fuels Heathrow profit rise
- Could Scottish APD cuts drive down the tax elsewhere?
- Hays Travel rolls out new cruise booking engine
- Outgoing Kendal pays tribute to ‘phenomenal’ Hays Independence Group
- 'Being different is more important than being better', says Neilson boss
- £1m profit for Tui’s travel agency business
- Ryanair rejects CMA decision