I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
Shares in travel firm Minoan Group have risen by more than 19% after the company passed the latest stage in its quest to build a new resort in Crete
Lufthansa has been forced to cancel more than 50 flights after industrial action by a pilots’ union entered a second day
James Hogan, the president and chief executive of Etihad Airways, has hit back at US airlines in the row over flights offered by the Gulf airlines
- Buyers close in on Kuoni as profits fall
- 'Look to long-haul for growth': Global Travel Group roundtable
- Co-operative Travel Management changes name to Clarity
- Ryanair transatlantic flights could be 'four to five years away'
- Kuoni profits fall 24% in 'challenging' 2014
- Amadeus names new UK and Ireland boss
- Center Parcs owner contemplates pre-election sale