I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
Delta has insisted that it will always fight for space at Heathrow rather than Gatwick, even if the south London airport was selected for a new runway to be built
Sri Lanka has introduced new rules banning foreigners from visiting a former war zone in the north of the country, unless they secure permission first, amid security concerns
Scare forced Carnival Cruise Lines ship to miss port call in Mexico
- Celebrity Cruises 'game-changing' agent incentive
- Deadline to secure Monarch deal looms
- Thomas Cook chief to sit on British Chamber of Commerce council
- Calls for CAA and govt to do more after Blackpool closure
- Interactive: Where do UK parties stand on travel and tourism issues?Video
- OTA Bookable Holidays enters administration
- Heathrow begins Ebola screening
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient