I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 3714 4114
The UK managing director of Regent Seven Sea Cruises Graham Sadler, is to become the UK managing director of Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas
Big Two praise positive dialogue with al-Sisi, held in a bid to boost tourism to the country after its revolution
Emmy-award winning actress Kristin Chenoweth leads celebrations onboard line’s “revolutionary” new ship
- Win a cruise in Celebrity's photo contest
- Tui boss demands more support for struggling families
- WTM: UK growth for Tunisia, but crucial French market remains down
- Green innovations, robotic screens: Royal chiefs put focus on Quantum's techVideo
- WTM: Egypt to offer air incentives to boost 'classical tourism'
- WTM: A2Btransfers unveils new logo and website
- WTM: North Korea represented at the show for the first time
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient