I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
Former Youtravel.com boss joins as managing director steps down
Tui UK & Ireland is to close its Coventry office putting an undisclosed number of jobs at risk
Airline offers to withdraw Transavia plans as it bids to end pilot strike
- How Monarch plans to turn things around under new owners
- Monarch Group set to be acquired by investment fund
- Investment fund in line to take control of Monarch
- Wellness tourism worth $500bn as it starts to enter 'all aspects of our lives'
- Long 'committed' to Tui's new journey
- Green still confident of Cook's transformation
- Thomas Cook set for profit boost