I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
More fuel-efficient ships and improved on-board revenues have helped the world’s largest cruise company to grow full-year profits
In the 1990s, he had to persuade people that Emirates wasn’t an oil company. Now the airline’s vice-president UK and Ireland proudly declares it ‘the best’
The CAA is launching a new advertising campaign intended to focus consumers’ minds on the importance of Atol protection
- One&Only unveils its 'Ultimate Holiday Giveaway'
- Thomas Cook scraps star ads to focus on 'real good times'
- Clive Allard's failed agency Blue Skies owed £415,000
- Bravofly Rumbo Group closes in on lastminute.com
- Tap staff plan strike as privatisation looms
- Tui Travel chiefs enjoy bumper payday
- Qantas turnaround gathering pace