I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
Andy Freeth has been named as the new managing director of both Travel 2 and Gold Medal as part of owner dnata’s shake-up of its UK leadership team
MSC Cruises is to become the first mainstream cruise line to base a ship in Cuba
Ryanair is to seek damages from rental company Hertz after the car hire provider terminated an exclusive supply agreement
- TransAsia pilot pulled wrong throttle, says report
- Gatwick defiant despite commission snub
- Operators call for calm amid Greek fiscal crisis
- Green given minimum Thomas Cook share payout
- Iglu boss warns of extra package travel costs for consumers
- Monarch chief: 'Industry must not abandon Greece'
- Falling oil prices help boost UK economy