I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
Theme park operator Merlin Entertainments has reported a 34% rise in pre-tax profits after “strong growth” across its estate.
Qantas has produced its best performance since 2010 as it starts to feel the benefit of its turnaround plans
The touring and river cruise specialist is under new ownership, but its managing director says it’s business as usual. Patrick Whyte reports
- Aer Lingus reiterates wish for IAG tie-up as it posts €72 million profit
- Indian visa change will discourage visitors, trade warnsVideo
- Revenues rise but profits fall at Heathrow
- Teletext deal boosts Truly Travel's profits
- IHG hails ‘excellent year’ as profits rise 10%
- All Leisure Group cuts losses
- Global creates advisory group to help shape business