I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
Growth in its luxury brand and an additional consortium member have helped boost revenues at Broadway Travel
Abta has called on the CAA to push back the date for changes to the Small Business Atol scheme
Norwegian Cruise Line’s chief operating officer has quit less than five months after he was appointed
- CAA changes tack on Small Business Atol
- Tui 'more wary of non-travel competitors'
- Malaysia Airlines plans to consolidate network in a bid to improve finances
- New owner sought for Grosvenor House
- Norwegian shareholder to buy Crystal Cruises
- Swiss OTA completes Lastminute.com deal
- SeaWorld profits dip as visitor numbers fall