I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
Around 1,000 holidaymakers have potentially had their holiday plans ruined after the collapse of Lorenz Voyager Travel Ltd
Ryanair could potentially move away from its exclusive arrangement with Boeing for the launch of its new transatlantic business
Escapes by Travel Designers will see staff take their expertise on the road
- Global turmoil causes problems for Kuoni
- ASA to scrutinise price claims in travel adverts
- CAA reassures trade over 'sledgehammer' Small Business Atol plans
- Airline slammed by regulator over competition prize
- Monarch Airlines to cut 1,000 jobs?
- Tour ops see spike in World War I excursions
- Visitor numbers fall at SeaWorld in wake of Blackfish doc