I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
The company is likely to post extensive losses for 2013-14, but its chief executive is confident that the current plan will bear fruit
The carrier has taken a 9.99% stake in International Airlines Group, the parent company of British Airways
Agent-friendly operator Classic Collection Holidays is once again celebrating after reporting its 12th consecutive year of growth.
- Abta and CAA under fire over Airliner Ltd collapseVideo
- Flight and cruise specialist ceases tradingVideo
- Shearings unveils major campaign
- Acquisitions may be on the agenda as Saga chases travel profits
- Leger Holidays buys Holts Battlefield and History Tours
- Goldtrail defendant wins right to appeal
- 'Triple whammy' as debit card companies rethink fees