I joined TTG in January 2012 after stints at The Guardian, Evening Standard and Aol. I’m responsible for the tour operators and City beat and will be tracking down news stories for the magazine and the web. I was (and some might say still am) a bit of a geography geek and as a child I spent hours poring over my atlas, learning the world’s capital cities – clearly I was destined to work at TTG.
- 020 3714 4115
The board Hurtigruten has recommended a takeover bid for Norwegian transport corporation by a group of investors.
Shareholders at both Tui Travel and its German parent Tui AG have backed proposals for a merger between the two companies
Airline boss says further “white label” deals likely in coming years
- Heathrow 'our ideal first choice', says Branson
- OHG's liquidator still chasing elusive £2.7m VAT refund
- Bidding website Holiday Haggle calls on agents ahead of launchVideo
- Stella chief explains why the dnata deal is a 'growth opportunity'
- Norwegian boosts agent training with tech firm Zolv
- Stuart Jackson to exit Monarch Group
- Cheapflights owner secures new investor