I've been with TTG almost eight years, having started as a features reporter way back in 2006. I became editor in November 2013 following a management buy-out, and now oversee the News and Features teams in creating our weekly magazine, our website, and a whole host of other events and products, including the official WTM Dailies. The Caribbean and Latin America are places close to my heart, since they were my specialist areas for so long, and I'm also passionate about responsible travel, and how tourism can have a positive impact on the world. If you've got a news story for us, or would like to find out about our features, download the useful guides on who to contact from our media centre. You can also follow me on Twitter at @philippajacks.
- 020 3714 4117
Sandals hit three locations to showcase new resorts, deliver selling tips and recognise top sellers, as well as giving away more than 20 holidays
With strong guest numbers and repeat rates of 40%, the resort brand’s chief is justifiably proud - but he is far from complacent. Pippa Jacks hears about his expansion and investment plans
Tourism in Africa is failing to deliver the financial benefits it should for safari destinations.
- WTM: Bahamas tips Canadian market for 15% growth
- WTM: Atlantis Paradise Island confirms Bespoke Travel Marketing as UK representative
- WTM: Tenerife eyes its first direct flight to the US
- WTM: Rotana's Turkey openings are 'a foot in the door of Europe'
- WTM: Beware the 'bogeyman' of online distribution, warns former Sainsbury’s boss
- WTM: Sandals' fam trip plans for Manchester agents
- Mainstream ships' 'exclusive zones' are no threat to luxury lines
Recent blog posts
Nassau, one of just 700 islands that forms the Bahamas, will welcome thousands of new rooms in 2015. Pippa Jacks finds out more
Pippa Jacks discovers how the island plans to bring some competition to the Caribbean villa scene
Pippa Jacks discovers how Germany is capitalising on Royal Baby fever with British German Royal Heritage Routes
- On Our Radar: A new take on rum punch
- On Our Radar: Big cat spotting in Sri Lanka
- On Our Radar: Jamaica's Greenwood Plantation House
- On Our Radar: WW1 remembered
- On Our Radar: a taste of Guatemala
- On Our Radar: the CREES foundation in Peru's Manu rainforest
- On Our Radar: Val d'Isere's endless appeal