I have been at TTG for four years, after returning back to the magazine in May 2014 from a seven month sabbatical travelling the world. I oversee the news team, ensuring that the magazine is always on top of the latest breaking stories from the travel trade. I also cover the cruise patch, following all the new ship launches and latest issues from the sector. If you have a news story, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow me on @ttgtravelqueen
- 020 3714 4114
Mark Warner has appointed Ben Roseveare as head of sales and marketing
A summer strike threatened by easyJet cabin crew has been averted, after airline staff accepted a pay deal
Malaysian experts have met with French officials to discuss investigations into missing flight MH370, following the discovery of suspected debris
- Four injured in London tour bus accident
- US carriers ban big-game trophies
- Norwegian plots return to Asia and Australia for 2016
- Indian Ocean islands on the look-out for MH370 debris
- IHG looking to bid for rival chains
- Willie Walsh slams Heathrow expansion
- EU travel agent body files complaint against Lufthansa over GDS charges
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient