I joined the TTG news team from Building magazine in March 2010, and look after all things cruise and news. I’m responsible for sniffing out and exploring all the latest stories for the website and magazine, as well as covering the odd cruise launch! Other specialities include looking after the Time Travel section – perfect for a history buff like me. This is my second job after completing my journalism diploma in Magazine and Investigative journalism at City University.
- 020 7921 8010
Clia UK & Ireland has announced details of its annual selling cruise conference, which will take place on May 21, 22 and 23
Two UK men have now been named as “possible suspects” following the murders of the two British backpackers in Thailand
New test case likely after government steps up VAT fight
- Murder of Brit backpackers 'may impact tourist travel plans' - Thai tourism body
- MH17 tragedy could have been avoided if airlines shared info - Emirates CEO
- Naked bodies of British tourists found on Thai beach
- Holidaymakers confined to hotels as hurricane hits Mexico
- Heathrow's demands for 20-year deal on runway charges
- Tui Travel and Tui AG agree €6.5bn merger
- Atol and PTD: what happens next?
Recent blog posts
After two and half months in Asia we landed back into the western world with a bump (and a shock to our bank balances) to explore Australia’s east coast.
We travelled down through Laos to Vang Vieng - once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
From Luang Prabang we travelled down to Vang Vieng, to explore the backpacker mecca once dubbed the “world’s most unlikely party town”.
- Pens, protests, and one of South-East Asia's poorest nations
- Sri Lanka - our Asian adventure continues...
- Mumbai, white sands and God's Own Country
- The Pink City, and a touch of Bollywood glamour
- The scam continues... the road to the Taj Mahal
- Delhi, dishonest travel agents, and one big scam
- Adventures in the Orient